This years’ Summer Reading Program runs from May 31st–August 1st. Reading can be tracked online at grimes.beanstack.org or on paper logs available at the library. We have reading challenges available for all ages, birth-adult! Want to see what great programs we have planned? Check out our June and July 2021 Events.
What is Summer Reading?
- Summer Reading initially began to keep school-aged kids reading throughout their summer vacation. Over the years, however, it expanded to keep kids learning and engaged as well as just reading. Summer Reading has expanded to include all ages – birth to adult. After all, we all deserve a little summer fun!
How do I Participate?
- Sign up at the Library or online at https://grimes.beanstack.org
- You can also download the Beanstack App, available for Android and Apple devices.
- If you participated in Summer Reading last year, you already have a Beanstack account! Call or message the Library for your login credentials.
- Read 5 days each week!
- As you read, you earn rewards. Rewards are available at the Library.
- Have Fun!