This years’ Summer Reading Program runs from June 1st–July 31st. Reading can be tracked online at grimes.beanstack.org or on a paper calendar available at the library. Our reading challenge is available for all ages, birth-adult! Want to see what great programs we have planned? Check out our online calendar or print a paper copy.
What is Summer Reading?
- Summer Reading initially began to keep school-aged kids reading throughout their summer vacation. Over the years, however, it expanded to keep kids learning and engaged as well as just reading. Summer Reading has expanded to include all ages – birth to adult. After all, we all deserve a little summer fun!
How do I Participate?
- Sign up at the Library or online at https://grimes.beanstack.org
- You can also download the Beanstack Tracker App, available for Android and Apple devices.
- If you participated in Summer Reading last year, you already have a Beanstack account! Call or message the Library for your login credentials.
- Read 10 days to earn 1 raffle entry (repeatable up to 6 times!)
- Read 30 days to earn a free book
- Have Fun!