In partnership with Blank Park Zoo, and other community organizations, the Grimes Public Library participates in the Adventure Pass Program which provides free passes to area attractions simply by using a valid Grimes Public Library card. Any adult patron may borrow a pass to enjoy an educational day of family fun.
As a program partner, the Library must abide by all partnership guidelines:
- Valid cardholders 18 and older that are non-expired and in good standing (fines below $4.00) may check out and place holds on passes by using TixKeeper on www.grimes.lib.ia.us.
- Cardholder must present a valid photo ID and printed pass before admission into the organization is allowed.
- Passes can be reserved once every 365 days.
- Passes are good for regular admission of two adults and two children.
- Passes CAN be used for ZooBrew for only those 21 years of age and older.
- Zoo Passes CANNOT be used for any other special member events.
- Passes can be reserved for either:
- Midweek: Tuesday to Thursday
- Weekend: Friday to Monday
(These periods may change during holiday weeks)
- Please cancel your reservation if you cannot use the pass at the reserved time. Pass privileges may be revoked if you fail to pick up or cancel reserved passes or to return passes on time. To cancel a reservation, click on ‘My Passes’ or call the library.