At this time, we are open. Please read the information below. Click here for links to more resources.
CURRENT LIBRARY SERVICES
Curbside Service and Limited Library Access
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM to 7:30PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
We are closing ½ hour early for extra cleaning.
- We are open to the public. However, due to social distancing measures, we are unable to be at full capacity. Please continue reading for instructions on entering the building.
- There will be a bowl with paint sticks placed outside the library entrance. These paint sticks represent how many people can enter the building.
- Anyone Age 2 and older must have a paint stick to enter the building.
- You MUST take a paint stick out of the bowl before entering the building.
- If there isn’t a paint stick to take, you may NOT enter. This is our method of keeping the amount of people inside the building to a safe number. Please wait until a paint stick is made available.
Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 12:00 PM library access is reserved for HIGH RISK PATRONS (See CDC guidelines).
- Once inside, please remember to keep six feet apart from staff and other patrons.
- Our internal book drop has been relocated to inside the foyer. Please do not use the drop box at the circulation counter.
- Please use our self-checkout or curbside delivery to check out your items.
- Holds are located by the New Books. Please look for the items with your name and use self-checkout to check the item/s out.
Masks are worn to prevent germs from spreading. Please wear a mask to minimize the risk of spreading germs and illness to other patrons and to library staff. GPL has a great staff. Please keep them healthy by wearing a mask before you enter the building. Staff will be required to wear a mask and/or plastic face shield.
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, hotspots will be limited to ONE PER HOUSEHOLD. You are able to link up to 10 devices per hotspot. Please respect the critical need for these especially by those who do not have Internet access by only checking out one if you do not have Internet access and limit your family to only one per household.
No meeting rooms are available at this time.