Its spring cleaning time again!
Join us virtually each Tuesday as we create our own “green” cleaning products. Stop by the library each Tuesday to pick up your beginners kits while supplies last.
Checkout our Pinterest Board for instructions and additional ideas.
Tuesday, March 2nd: Green Cleaning 101
- Checkout these great articles and websites to get started on your green cleaning journey!
Tuesday, March 9th: The Wonders of Baking Soda
- How does baking soda work as a cleaning agent?
- Grout cleaning
- Clean Your Entire Home with Baking Soda
Tuesday, March 16th: Vibrant Vinegar
- How does vinegar work as a cleaning agent?
- All purpose vinegar surface cleaner
- 28 Ways to use White Vinegar at Home
Tuesday, March 23rd: Citrus Fresh
Tuesday, March 30th: Castile Soap