Join Our Book Club
Information about the library's book club.
Book Discussion Group
The Grimes Public Library's book discussion group is for anyone interested in discussing books and movies in a fun, casual atmosphere.
- Meets the first Monday of the month at 7:00pm in the meeting room; at the GCC we meet at 6:00pm in room 106.
- Facilitated by the Head of Circulation and Library Clerks
- Books and movies are chosen by members of the group
- Discussion materials are chosen depending on the group's interests, existing popular material, and current events
- Copies are provided on a first come, first served basis at the group meetings and at the circulation desk
- We have no special expectations to participate in our group. Please feel free to come whether you've finished the book or not. Talk if you want, or just listen. However, our favorite request is to bring a snack to share! We have a lot of fun!
- No registration required
Contact Trever Jayne at 986-3551 for more information