The library offers a wide variety of programs and services in addition to a diverse set of collections.
Available for Checkout
- Thousands of adult, young adult and children’s books and audiobooks
- A variety of magazines
- DVDs, BluRay movies and videogames and portable DVD players
- Literacy Kits, Creative Mind Kits – Kits created by a librarian to stimulate learning and development in toddlers and children.
- American Girl Dolls
- Wi-Fi hotspots
In House Use
- Daily and weekly newspapers
- Free WiFi
- 2 Meeting rooms – Our small meeting room has a maximum occupancy of 8. Our large meeting room has a maximum occupancy of 39. Call ahead to reserve your meeting. See our Meeting Room Policy for more details.
- Public access computers including Internet access and printing.
- iPads – check out an iPad for use during your visit to the library.
- Launchpad tablets for children – check out a Launchpad for your child ages 3-7 for use during your visit to the library.
- Xbox One and Wii – Xbox One is located in the large meeting room. Wii is located in the small meeting room. Both systems are subject to availability based on meeting room reservations.
- Computers with games for young children – Age appropriate games from preschool to elementary school aged children.
- Print, Fax, Scan, Copies (Copy/Print cost is $.10/side B&W, $.50 Color, Fax cost is $1.00 for first page, $.25 for each additional page up to 15 pages. No charge for scanning.)
- Notary Public – No cost
- Daily, weekly and monthly programming – From babies to seniors, we offer a variety of engaging programs. Book clubs, crafts, speakers, performers and storytimes are just a few of the many programs to choose from. See our Calendar for a list of upcoming programs and events.
- Reference services -Need information? Our librarians are on hand to help you find the answer.
- Reader’s Advisory Services – Our staff is prepared to help you find new authors and books that suit your preferred reading style.
- Technology troubleshooting – Our staff is equipped to help you with questions you may have about your device. To ensure staff is available to help, call ahead to reserve one on one time with a librarian.
View a list of our online and digital services here.