Use a Computer
Please stop at the check-out desk to sign up for a computer. If you don't have a library card, just show us your ID and you may sign in as a guest.
- Computers may be used in 1 hour increments. If no one is waiting for a computer after 1 hour you may use the computer for an additional 1 hour time slot, up to 4 hours per day.
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a responsible child care provider (e.g. an adult or mature adolescent at least 11 years old) to use the computers
- Programs available on our computers:
- Internet access
Microsoft Office 2007, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Printing is 10¢ per page for black and white, $.50 per page for color. You are responsible for everything you print.
- Nothing may be saved on the computer's hard drive.
You may save your work on your own flash drive.
We have USB drives available for purchase.
Let us know if you need assistance with a computer. If you need some help, you can sign up at the check-out desk for an individual instruction time.