Relationships, Rights, Responsibilities
These policies include the library's and patrons' rights and responsibilities.
- Confidentiality of Records
- This policy governs how the library keeps patron records confidential.
- Patron Behavior Policy
- This policy explains appropriate patron behavior in the library.
- Volunteer Policy
- This policy explains the ways volunteers can help in the library.
- Credit Card Policy
- This policy governs how the library uses its credit card.
- Unattended Child Policy
- This policy explains the supervision levels expected of children in the library as well as guidelines for staff in dealing with children left at the library or with children who are disruptive.