This years’ Summer Reading Program runs from June 1st–July 31st and will be completely online! Reading and math challenges are available on Beanstack and events will be posted both on the website and facebook. See more about our events here.
What is Summer Reading?
- Summer Reading initially began to keep school-aged kids reading throughout their summer vacation. Over the years, however, it expanded to keep kids learning and engaged as well as just reading. Summer Reading has expanded to include all ages – birth to adult. After all, we all deserve a little summer fun!
How do I Participate?
- Sign up online at https://grimes.beanstack.org
- You can also download the Beanstack App, available for Android and Apple devices.
- If you participated in Summer Reading last year, you already have a Beanstack account! Call or message the Library for your login credentials.
- Earn badges by reading and completing activities.
- As you earn points, you earn prizes. Prizes are available at the Library via curbside pickup.
- Have Fun!
Looking for the answers to our Fairy Tale Fact Sheet? Take a peek here!